To support companies for the new rules of European Regulation on data protection (GDPR) , the CC Security Advisors of Innovery have defined a methodological approach, divided in different phrases which permit companies to gradually comply with the regulations. Through the best practices which authorise efficient, organizational, technological and procedural measures.
GDPR : the importance of the certification
Innovery is one of the first companies to certify the capabilites of its team on the certification scheme ISDP10003, recognized by Accredia as “ in compliance with Rules and Regulations about the certification control on the protection of people regarding personal data,” nowdays the most important European scheme in compliance with the ISO 17065 art.43 of GDPR law.
Furthermore the employees of TSP have obtained the certification of Privacy Valuator according to the UNI 11697 law released by AICQ-SICEV.
Certifications make the difference. In fact the Innovery team has the organisational and technological Regulation skills, to support companies adjust to GDPR.
GDPR : Innovery and the Innovery Expert Consultant team.
The Innovery team formed by experts who work on data protection for the largest Italian Organisations , can analyse:
- The level of compliance of the company, starting from the process, procedure and technology
- Infrastructure applied;
- The Evaluation and risks of personal data, the rights and liberty of people.
- Identify specific places where and how to activate an Action Plan.
- Define a roadmap upgrade based on the indentified priorities.
- Propose appropriate solutions aimed at reaching the priorities.
Companies can use a methodology based on international standards , on laws and on capable and certified consultants.
Giancarlo Di Lieto | Senior Security Advisor