Even this year, on next Friday, october 19th, University of Cagliari will receive the Edition Conference: OWASP Italy Day 2018. OWASP Days by now have become a reference in the worldwide technological scene, achieving effectively resounding and countless success. The meeting will take place in the Auditorium of the Department of Engineering and Architecture, Piazza d’Armi, in Cagliari, and it will be the opportunity to be updated about the last news in the software security area, thanks to the speech of exceptional speakers. As a matter of fact, the aim of the conference is the creation of a debate on the probable evolution of the research for the Web Applications Safety and about how to launch a safe software initiative.
OWP 2018: program of the Italy Day Conference
The discussion topics of this conference will be different: from an overview on the state of safe software initiatives till the most technical topics about the new researches in Application Security.
The detailed program as follows:
– 10:00 “Welcome and Opening of the activities” – Prof. Giorgio Giacinto, Engineer Davide Ariu – University of Cagliari, Matteo Meucci OWASP Italia;
– 10:15 “Application web and cloud services: which are the new threats?” – David Calligaris, Director of Vulnerability Research & Security Testing Automation Huawei Technologies GMBH;
– 10:45 “API Security (or insecurity)” – Marco Pacchiardo;
– 11:15 “Let me to introduce you the security tests of the Owasp mobile apps: how to test your mobile applications against the security vulnerabilities” – Giuseppe Porcu, Minded Security;
– 12:10 “Are you focusing on the deep causes? A unified overview for the Web Security” – Dr. Igino Corona, researcher of IT security, co-founder and Security CTO of Pluribus One;
– 12:40 “How we turned spaghetti (code) into mHackeroni” – Marco Festa, POLIMI.
OWASP Italy DAY 2018 sponsor Innovery
Innovery will be present at the conference as sponsor of the event and will take the opportunity to promote the results of PISDAS research and development project. The “Integrated Platform – Safe Advanced Digital Services” is an investment program and company development, proposed by Innovery Spa and approved by Regione Autonoma Sardegna which, taking the cue from the company needs to realize advanced and innovative services, wants to apply them to the industrial, commercial and economic growth of local areas, potentially receptive in terms of competence and research. The final objective is the creation and development of an Advanced Technological Pole including resources and competences specialized in information and technology.